Before you commit dating suicide, read this book, “The Rules for Online Dating: Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right” (Ellen Fein & Sherrie Schneider, 2002) This is probably the most underrated but useful and relevant book for online dating.
It will answers questions like: How do I write an ad? Should I post a picture? Should I answer a man’s ad? How to I respond to instant messages? How soon should I answer his emails? How do I juggle emails and phone calls? How should I negotiate meeting the man in person? How do I choose a good screen name? How do I evaluate the quality of an online relationship as it develops? If we initially met in person, how do I conduct myself in emails with him?
My reputation for success stories is attributed to helping you train your suitor with “Uncommon & Superior Strategies,” which is beyond The Rules. However, you can’t be “uncommon & superior” if you don’t even know basic rules. Study this book before you get on the market!
If you’re a client of mine, you will find that my dating strategy is different from anything you have ever done or read out there. It’s counter-intuitive. It goes against popular dating advice. It will make you uncomfortable. It doesn’t feel natural. It will test your insecurities and confidence, but it’s far more powerful and effective any advice you have ever known. This is how you rank up and stand out as a Creature Unlike Any Other. Men want the best in class.
It takes a lot of courage, inner strength and conviction to follow my advice without excuses. Those are the incredible success stories you see. It’s why my clients are proud to share their testimony and have their photos published on my social media sites. Marriage is an accomplishment to be proud of.
Coaching requires the deepest level of trust, discipline, mental toughness and the humility to listen and learn. This is what wife material is made of and what men look for in a mate. You will be severely tested in dating.
Whether it’s online or in real life, you will meet men who are experienced at gaming women. It’s just their way of sorting out targets. Since they are hunters, they have more exposure to the stacking order of targets. You must understand the male mindset and their dating strategy (see Erotic Power) to be successful at getting a proposal. But if you don’t know the basics, you will be at the mercy of narcissistic players and Tinderfellas.
The key is to set yourself apart as the Creature Unlike Any Other by behaving differently than all the desperate women because that is the general assessment men have of the dating market. They expect you to be desperate, so take them by surprise. Be the prize catch.
I just realized that I’ve taught at least 4 classes about online dating alone. For those wanting a book, this is one of my hidden gems available on the market. Not everything I have is for sale. Some items are exclusively available to VIP clients only. (e.g. “Time Stand Still,” the jewel of my crown and my most famous lesson from Secrets of the Modern Geisha).
If you’re online dating and struggling, here’s a list of 21 quick questions I’ve answered for Rules Girls attending “The Rabbit Hole” lecture on October 2012 before “Not Your Mother’s Rules was published February 14, 2013. You don’t have to book a consult to get my advice. Just download the audio and listen at your leisure.
1. Last Minute Dates: Should we refuse any last minute date of the same guy until he starts to asks you in advance (3 days before the date), even he already asked me more than 6 times?
2. Long Distance Visits: Should we wait until his 3 visits to schedule any visit to his city?
3. Texts After a Month of Silence: If a guy had started to text you, asking out for Last minute date and you refused them and after 1 month he starts to invite you again, should a Rules girl text him back and act like he texted you yesterday (LOL)?
4. Breaking Old Habit of Driving to Him: I’ve established a pattern where I am driving to my guy – I am trying to get him to come to my area, but finding this difficult… How can I undo old habits?
5. Your Date is Great But Consistently Late: The Rules and Modern Geisha are all about being light, breezy, and easy to get along with. What do we do if things seem to be going well but a guy is consistently late?
6. When Is It OK to Have Sex?
7. Significance of Saturday Night Dates
8. Asking for Photos
9. Texting on a Date
10. Romantic Gifts
11. Driving for a Date
12. Asking for His Intentions
13. Signs He Wants to Marry You
14. Criteria for a Successful Relationship
15. Can You Do The Rules Without Marriage?
16. The Rules and Flirting
17. Never Speak to a Man First
18. Letting Your Guard Down
19. Detaching from Sex
20. How to Ensure His Faithfulness
21. Reconnecting with Childhood Friends
Review of “The Rabbit Hole“:
In just a few hours, The Rabbit Hole lesson cleared up burning questions that women prattle about for months and years. The Rules mean it when they say “Love should be easy.” Why read endless books in the relationship section or spend time on a dating blog when Kim can give you quick answers? This lesson is your on the spot guide to save you from wondering if he’s into you or not. It’s not as hard or complicated as women make it out to be.THerapist in Boston, Ma
You can find “The Rabbit Hole” on my Gumroad store: https://gumroad.com/kimevazians.